ALL are given a warm welcome to our Sunday services at St Catherine's Church. You will enjoy the rural country setting of this pretty church which is found on Church Road to the West of the village.
When you come to St Catherine's, you’ll find a place you can feel at home … a place where you feel warmly welcomed ... a place to be yourself and relax...a place you can begin to enjoy all that God has for you.
• Come to explore the Bible and what Christianity is really all about
• Bring your children to a place they can enjoy
• Ask tough questions about life and faith
• Make personal strides in your spiritual growth
We are pleased to to welcome you to your church, If you are a new visitor please make yourself known to the Clergy or one of the welcomers when you arrive. There will always be someone to greet you at the services, and give any assistance required, take any seat we are not precious about having a specific seat each week, the children can join in when Sunday Club is on, usually on the second and third Sunday of the month during the 10.45 service, there are toys to the rear of the church should they become restless. Stay after the service for tea/coffee cake/biscuits and chat with the others in the congregation, we don't bite.
We don't care
- We don't care what you wear.
- We don't care how old you are.
- We don't care where you're from.
- We don't care about your criminal record.
- We don't care about your bank balance.
- We don't care who you vote for.
- We don't want you to pretend about anything.
None of us are perfect.